Every graduating high school student in Burleson is qualified for a Burleson Opportunity Fund scholarship. To apply, simply follow the 5 steps outlined below! (View the Student Handbook for complete info.)
1) Complete the Hill College application.
2) Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
3) Complete the Burleson Opportunity Fund Scholarship application.
4) Keep your contact information with BOF up-to-date.
5) Meet all deadlines listed below.
|December 1||Application Opens|
FAFSA Priority Deadline
FAFSA for 2nd Years Due
|March 31||Application Due|
|First Week in April||Lottery (if necessary)|
|Prior to Senior Awards Night||Scholarship Recipients Notified|
|May||Awards Night Presentation (at your respective campus)|
|May (date TBD each year)||Orientation (attendance required)|
|November 15||Community Service Log Due|
|December 31||Eligibility Notification Sent|
Burleson Opportunity Fund Liaisons
1st Year BOF Student Liaison
2nd Year BOF Student Liaison